The fifth annual Modern Energy Forum is the premier conference in 2011 for investors who want to have one-on-one conversations with some of the brightest stars and leading investors and experts in emerging clean tech companies. Please consider this your invitation to attend.
Some of this year’s highlights include:
- Keynote speaker Dick Rutan, on the 25th anniversary of his pioneering Voyager non-stop flight around the world.
- Test drives for registered attendees of a Tesla roadster on the streets of downtown Denver.
- Experts and investors will share wisdoms about batteries, electric vehicles, PV, wind, water, nuclear, biomass, biofuels, geothermal, and energy.
The Modern Energy Forum is a private, exclusive event that showcases premier modern energy companies presenting their stories to an elite list of institutional, private and buy-side investors and customers. We take the time to match all attendees for private one-on-one meetings that are pre-arranged to optimize the conference experience and create a foundation for continuing successful business relationships. If your company is interesting at presenting at the conference, please visit this link.
For 25 years, we have specialized in putting investors and businesses together in a comfortable, personalized atmosphere. Attendees keep coming back year after year because of these three reasons:
1. We accept only the most qualified companies that meet certain criteria designed to make them attractive to investors.
2. We maintain a pre-specified ratio of investors to businesses, which allows investors to spend their time getting to know executives from good companies.
3. We make time for 1:1 meetings.
CEO, MiNE LLC
The preceding post is a Special Information Supplement by our Featured Company MiNELLC.